Irvine, California – Appollo LLC. is proud to announce the release of Map’s Up – What’s Up at Any Place 2.1.1. their new travel app developed for iOS devices. Map’s Up was designed specifically to let users share real time information about places. Users can share ratings, news, or ask questions about any place, business, or location.
“Imagine an app that provides real-time, user submitted information, about restaurant wait, type of crowd in a bar, store sale nearby, parking availability, open tennis courts, ski slopes and lift conditions, etc. The Map’s Up app is the tool to empower and build a community of users that help each other by providing this information. Our unique quick entry approach lets users share or ask the community just with few taps. It is like the popular Waze app, except that it is for any place and activity, not just for traffic.” said Appollo LLC Founder and CEO Tim Simeonov. “Ease of use and privacy were paramount to us. Map’s Up allows users to start posting or asking questions immediately after download without the requirement to register, provide personal information, or share anything about themselves. Users can remain anonymous or be named – it is totally up to them.”
Some main features of Map’s Up are:
* Free and easy to use – select a place or drop a pin on the map and ask, post, or comment
* Useful info without the hassle of invitations, friend lists, or sign up obligations
* Browse other’s posts and stay informed
* Remain anonymous or use your real name, your choice
* Review any place or location
* Report breaking news or juicy gossip
* Unique quick entry of a post
With Map’s Up, you can ask :
* How long is the wait at the restaurant right now?
* What type of crowd is at the club tonight?
* Are handbags on sale in a specific store ?
* Does the venue have any free parking?
* Is there a free tennis court available at the park?
* Anyone open for a 2on2 pickup game of basketball?
* How crowded is the ski slope?
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 6.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Map’s Up 2.1.1 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Travel category.
Located in Irvine, CA/USA, Appollo LLC is the continuation of iCorpApps LLC and it was founded in 2012 by Tim Simeonov. Appollo LLC strives to building amazing and unique apps that are useful and aesthetically pleasing. All Material and Software (C) 2015 Appollo LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.